Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Last goodbyes to Maurice Gibb

RIP
I am sure this is a terrible loss to his family freinds team and all those who loved him.

He had so many plans for our sport and from the breif time I spent talking to him passionate about it.

I hope this can help pass on our condolances...........

I have a bussiness card he gave me at world cup, it says I quote "Home of the Royal Rat Rangers" and I was told I could get in touch there. As you all know I am no teccy but they have an email address so if one of the Mods would like to compose a fitting email and try this addresswww.mospaintballshop.com I hope it will help pass on our sincerest wishes at this very painfull time.

Bogus

Male Slut!!
Jan 4, 2003
England
Visit site
Mr. Gibb was a shinning light to our sport. He will be sadly missed by all.

Our thoughts are now with his family and friends.

May he rest in peace.

Burb

#1 Soi Cowboy.
Nov 27, 2001
Middleweight
Rest in peace Maurice. :(

Such a shame to loose a great player / ambassedor and not forgetting an amazing musician.

Rich S

Platinum Member
Jan 17, 2002
Jersey
RIP MG

a great guy, we played him at CC, and after we spoke of wanting to play each other again. one day we will in the sup'air field in the sky.

such a great loss to music and paintball

Dec 19, 2002
Scotland
RIP

RIP Maurice, best wishes to his friends and family at this very sad time, i hope all who were close to him are coping with this tragic loss, and have people there to help them through!

Respectfully Gary Moore and family

Rob (impact uk)

Beer monster
Apr 10, 2002
south east
www.nemesissports.co.uk
RIP maurice

Got his signed royal rat ranger tee shirt from shoot the rainbow for my girlfriend made her year and she will always treasure it. Met him at campaign what a nice bloke, for a big star all the best mate, to you and your family.