Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Last man standing?

Dec 19, 2002
Scotland
Originally posted by joe bob
im with mario buncha heathens...
Yeah punk ass heathen muthafcukers :D

If ur alone in the 50 then yeah your pretty goosed. If it was me I would try my hardest to make a move onto either the left tape or the right (depends how many ur against), obviously if it's 7-1 youve got no chance of makin it. But if your against maby 3-4 then there's a chance you'll make it.......and hey that chance is good enough for me!

I'd rather be on the tape on my own than in the centre 50 on my own. From the tape you have more control of the field and more angles on your oppostion if your on your own, centre 50 there aint alot you can do on your own apart from snap shoot. From the tape your gonna be able to keep a lane up, and wait for the muppets to start runnin for you, all you need to do is keep the tape covered and watch your ass.

But hey don't think that by doing this it's gonna work lol, it's just wot I'd try n do :)

Mak D
:cool:

weedave

Jan 16, 2002
Belfast
Happened to me at Campaign.

Basically if your outnumbered, chances are you aint gonna win but dont go without a fight. If they know your at the 50, they will probably have a bunker monkey going for you while the others just shoot alot of paint to keep you in. Try and pop out all sides, work your bunker. Take as Many as you can, as long as you take atleast 1 before you got hit you did good.

hmm lemme think bout this one.........

cry and cuz at the same time wishing u had better team mates sounds bout right to me....haha j/k

umm nah just keep r cool man... the last thing u needa do is start freakin out and stuff like that. stay as tight to the bunker as u can snap out REALLY FAST not exactly to shot but just to get a clear view of whats going on round u and to make sure no one is 3 feet away from bunkering u. another good thing to do would be to just kinda hang back and pop them as they come buy.