Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Late to the sport but it's just so much fun!

Boog Bry

Mar 7, 2015
38 is the new 21 ;) welcome to the 38 club
Looks like I've got some growing up to do then if I'm going to have to act 21 ;)

Reaper. The site at Carlisle is called Pro Paintball, it's on the outskirts of Carlisle near a little village called Rockliffe. Like I said it's small but the owner is very safety conscious and geared towards everyone enjoying it. Regardless of age or sex. It's woodsball with a small structure for capture/defend scenarios. I have only played at two other sites, one years ago in Alston and the old site at Rockliffe.

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
Just had a quick look but will take a better look tomorrow. Looks interesting especially them late games. What's the info regarding own markers etc is it just a rental site or do they do walkons or anything. Might give it a try

Boog Bry

Mar 7, 2015
It's the last night session 28th of this month then moving on to walk ons I believe. You can use your own markers but not sure if the rate of fire is capped? Site paint must be used but it's free entry and balls are priced at £6 per 100 so not to bad. It's free equiment hire as well so even better for us newbies as we only pay for paint. He has a Facebook page might be worth a look?

vDubLeics

Leicestershire Paintballer
Apr 9, 2014
Leicestershire
www.TrueStreet.co.uk
Hi, I'm fairly old to be getting into this game at 38 but I'm relatively fit. I've been to a few paintball parties over the years but only recently I've been to a few open nights at my local centre. It's small and independantly run so very friendly and welcoming. I've also managed to drag my nephew along with me as my kids are only 9 and 10 and wouldn't handle the pain. He enjoys it as well and even though I'm twice his age I've seen him off on the field more than he has me. This has given me even more encouragement. My local centre will be doing walk ons all summer so that's good for me as all my mates prefer to be sitting in the pub on a Sunday.

The masks at the local centre are basic and fogged up really quickly so that will be first on my list, I just need to rack up enough posts to use the classifieds now.

So that's a big hello from me and I reckon I'll be sniffing around for advice before long!
welcome.

ive always found the paintball community a friendly bunch.
you said about your kids being to young check out the 2nd video here --> http://p8ntballer-forums.com/threads/young-paintballers-sorry-if-its-a-repost.171521/

Boog Bry

Mar 7, 2015