Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Late to the sport but it's just so much fun!

Boog Bry

Mar 7, 2015
Just had a quick look but will take a better look tomorrow. Looks interesting especially them late games. What's the info regarding own markers etc is it just a rental site or do they do walkons or anything. Might give it a try
It was the last night game last night, hardly anyone turned up so ended up playing against the marshals. It was good fun but I've got my share of bruises today! Are you going to the walk on at Annan in two weeks? I've just booked my spot that's all.

Gaz #68

Warped #68
May 14, 2010
Wolverhampton
Welcome to the sport and the forum. I'm 46 (47 next month) and came back to it 6 years ago after a 16 year absence and it was like starting again as so much had changed so your definitely not too late to get in their and enjoy it :D

Reactions: Boog Bry

Boog Bry

Mar 7, 2015
Cheers Gaz, I was the one leading from the front last night and pushing forward while others were cowering behind trees! Turns out I'd forgotten my daughters birthday party is the same day as the walk on though so looks like a slight change of plan.

Reactions: Gaz #68

nick "the shadow cat"

Illegitimi non carborundum
Jun 23, 2014
Welcome To the sport. Its nice to see other people starting up about the same age as me. On a side note as to previous posts my life really got good in my 30s. My 20s weren't bad but 30s better;)

Boog Bry

Mar 7, 2015
Cheers Nick, I am finding the more I play age becomes an advantage. Decision making over speed, choosing when to shoot and reveal my position or staying hidden for more kills. I have been playing woodsball and often at night so that's my findings there. Day time walk ons now with scenarios so I may have different findings next month!