Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Latest Millenium Email

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
With respect Piper, to my knowledge it has not been tested at an actual tournament event (i.e. used in play). So the unknowns are still there.

I have nothing against .50 cal. In fact, I'm all for the principle and always believe change can be a good, if not essential, thing.

My point is simply that this announcement from the Millennium seems rushed. Decisions always seem to be made with money in mind, rather than the welfare of the sport.

FYI, I have seen all of the info on .50 cal - I have been following it with great interest. My concerns remain at this time, though I expect them to be dismissed considering the confidence in the product from GI Milsim and your good self.
Sure the Millennium or any other league could have gone through a year's testing or an events testing but then when they released the news that .50 cal would be allowed everyone would have moaned that it was too late as they had done sponsorship for the year. So either way no one is ever going to win. So now all the leagues are saying the CHOICE is there for you if you want to use it then use it if you don't then don't.

I will be down near you soon I will come and show you the range and the paint :)

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
well the link is dead, but just got two tickets for flights all in for the both of us at £120 :D seriously flights are at £0.00

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
So wait.....the final magical heavier non toxic fill has not been released, so no-one has even seen the final product (yes I agree site owners could easily use the lighter ball, maybe to great effect) and its been agreed as ok for tournament play? :confused:

(Im not anti 50, in principle it could be amazing.)

Thib

Nov 26, 2008
Newcastle
So wait.....the final magical heavier non toxic fill has not been released, so no-one has even seen the final product (yes I agree site owners could easily use the lighter ball, maybe to great effect) and its been agreed as ok for tournament play? :confused:

(Im not anti 50, in principle it could be amazing.)
Money can do anything :D