Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

*!Latham somebo'y thieved your avatar!*

Jul 6, 2001
Visit site
Just working in the 'Dam. . . . but you have to get out at night :D Buddha3, cheers for the offer mate but I know the Dam pretty well as I lived there for about 4 months last year. . . . but another drinking partner wouldn't go a miss!

Well the cocker is built!! :D Been a long time coming but it sweet, the Blade is very nice! With these velocity reductions as well i'll be running at about 150psi!!!! Groovy!! :D

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Good to hear you're enjoying our small, yet weird country!
What kind of cocker you got? I'm going to get one of them custom ones pretty soon, and I would like to have as much info on all the different ones before I get it.

Cheers!

P.S. Next time you come over, let us know, and I could set up a day of 'balling for ya! Got easy access to a Sup'air field an'all.........

Jul 6, 2001
Visit site
I've just built an AKA Merlin cocker and got a Eclipse Blade trigger on it :D it'll get used in anger for the first time at the weekend......can't wait!

As for next time i'm over well from the 20th August i'm over there til the 7th September, so a game of ball over there sounds a damn good idea!

Whats the score with taking 'balling equipment through customs ? ? ?

Alien

MattttttLock
Jul 10, 2001
Wales
Visit site
No prob. As long as you completely degas your air system and place it in your luggage. Explain to the airline what you're carrying, they may want to check it (phone them). Apart from that you should be ok till you try an bring it back in to this country when you will be stopped at "random" (yeah, right) and asked to open your cases to prove that your not carryimg an uzi or similar.

I'll see ya sunday Doo-Doo so i can try out the new one then:D

Alien

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
It's pathetic that some people are so phenomenally ignorant that you have to explain to airline people what your paintball gun is and that it's not a firearm. Can't they tell that just by looking? Or perhaps that it's fed by a hopper and a gas tank, or that its feed port is round, or that no firearm is green or red or black and silver splash anodized, or even made of aluminum for that matter... I guess their parents had to use a medicine dropper to put their brain in when they were a kid. Probably also why they weigh luggage cases, fill out tags, and count tickets for a living instead of something like engineering or architecture.