Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

layout

Minibaker

Go Hard or Go Home
Mar 21, 2009
so with about 4 weeks to the first leg.

does anyone no what the layout wil be? or are we waiting for the MS to finish watching their snails race before we get a field layout?

syd. is there any chance you can have a field layout in time for BW opening for training?

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
We are hoping to go with the Malaga layout.

The NSPL releases field layouts on its web site, under the fixture information for the event. The latest we release field layouts is one week prior to events. I visitied Bricket Wood on Wednesday and from speaking to Yorkie then, he is looking to have the same layout in place when he opens for training. :)

Minibaker

Go Hard or Go Home
Mar 21, 2009
Syd is there a chance that the NSPL will run the PSP layout if MS dont release one in time or will it just be on old lay out ?

Minibaker

Go Hard or Go Home
Mar 21, 2009
see what im doing ? im just thinking the first leg of the MS isnt till like the 16th of april and they normal release the new lay out a month before the event( correct me if im wrong) so logic says they will release it on or around the 16th of march. i think the psp or a different lay out would be a nice touch lol. the WCPPL layouts look awesome spesh layout 4 with their crazy snake.