Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Leaking Geo 2

Barrage

Oct 19, 2009
Liverpool
High I've bought a Geo 2 from this forum from Manchester Firm. I gassed it up today but is leaking from the blanking plug. Any idea what's causing it.

Much appreciated an help given

Frostburn

Karl
Nov 10, 2007
Halifax
The plug is exactly what the name describes, so if there is a constant leak out of it, it has to be the BS007 o-ring on it that’s gone but this is very unlikely (as its not a o-ring that’s worked in the cycling of the marker) not impossible however it may have a nick in it. If it’s not a constant leak and only happens whilst you’re firing the solenoid does exhaust excess pressure to the left hand side of the grip frame, which can be felt as a draft on your right hand whilst shooting left handed.

Barrage

Oct 19, 2009
Liverpool
Well i was cleaning up my ego9 last night when i decided to gas up the geo 2 and guess what no leak but Frostburn sounds right about the leak coming from the sides. Didnt have time on the field to seriously look at it.

Thinking of getting it serviced. When i bought it it had 65k on the counter jes thouse guys like the round stuff :D

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
Thinking of getting it serviced. When i bought it it had 65k on the counter jes thouse guys like the round stuff :D
Learn to do it your self, its not hard and you will have a better marker if you understand it yourself :cool:

MattC

Head of The CPPS Mole Correction Facility.
Nov 11, 2008
How much air is in your bottle?