Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Learn to shoot with your opposite hand.

Graham

Jul 16, 2001
England
Visit site
Nick

Its good saying using your LEFT hand is useful, which i agree most of all and practice makes perfect but the problem i have is in my LEFT hand i have a CHEESE AND HAM ROLL so what do u think i should do in that case? :p

Cya sunday...

Graham

-Pikachu-

xlii
Jul 17, 2001
Speaking of shooting at someone you don't like on tele with your left hand - make sure you haven't got any paint in the gun as you could come out with a broked television :eek:

Learning how to shoot with both your left and right hand is very important. For all you people learning how to shoot lefty/righty, carry your gun down with you when your watching tv or something like that and just pull the trigger with your weaker hand until it feels comfortable, then at your next practice learn how to snapshoot.

MadTommy

GEEZER
Jul 10, 2001
London
Geee Thanx Pikachu!!!!!! now i know why me wife has the hump cos her TV is covered in Blaze, DDDDOOOOWWW :eek: LOL
---------------------------------------------
MadTommy - BadCompany UK

markt

Jul 11, 2001
South London
Visit site
Graham

Cheese and ham rolls in the left hand is a problem we encountered early on in our left handed shooting progression.

To overcome this the solution is simple - we had to learn to eat out of our right hand.

Once you have done this (watch out it can get messy - so do it in the kitchen with lots of news paper down, in front of the microwave so that you can see your reflection) you will look sooooo cool in restaurants, burger bars and just strolling down the street with a Cadburys Whisper (not flake - that's a bit gay).

For our next trick we will be learning to walk and talk at the same time.

Mark T, Rushers

Wookie

Grumpy Sys*****
Or...

Walk and chew gum at the same time. You'd be surprised at how many US presidents have had problems with that. Well, the Brits and Europeans might not be, but then again we notice what a bunch of cretins most presidents are.

No offence!

As for the "paintgun lefty in front of the TV trick", thanks. Due to a slight leak in the valve of my air tank, I now have a Marbalizer shaped mark on my lounge wall. Luckily my GF took it very well, she only yelled at me for about 10 minutes.

The cat now leaves the room when she sees me walk to the gun case.

Wookie

Graham

Jul 16, 2001
England
Visit site
Mark

Well...

Its very easy eatting the Cheese and Ham Roll using my Right Hand which is my preferred hand anyway but think of this, while holding the Roll in your left hand and paintball marker in your right hand... How the hell are you going to swap it around? You can't put the paintball marker on the floor, its may get shot.

So what i recommend doing is, either shove the roll in your mouth or get a slave running with you and when you wanna eat get your slave to stick the roll in your mouth? OR, while running towards your choosen barrack, make sure there is a table there :D

Graham