Planet Eclipse Warped Sports Manic Paintball Just Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball

Leezo needs our help

Discussion in 'Gold Board' started by jitsuwarrior, Feb 2, 2013.

1. jitsuwarrior Old Baller, getting older

jitsuwarrior
    Message Count:
    Lads and lasses, as you all know Lee has been a fellow baller for a few years now, playing for NSPA, DV8, and I believe he even guested for SoManc on one occasion.

Well the incredible Lee is winning his battle against Leaukemia because he is a true baller with a fighting spirit.

His good lady Sue has took on the challenge of Kilimanjaro, Sue unlike the rest of us, hates Physical training, but with a fiance like Lee she feels inspired to push herself to the max. I have already took two minutes and donated but I am hoping a few more from this lovely forum will be able to donate some loose change as well :)

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fun...FundraiserProfilePage.action?userUrl=SuenLucy

Ty90 and Bolter like this.
  2. Buddha 3 Hamfist McPunchalot

Buddha 3
    Message Count:
    Sticky'd it.

3. Bolter Administrator

Bolter
    Message Count:
    Will donate tomorrow. Feel free to remind me!

Edit: donated

Last edited: Feb 6, 2013
  4. jitsuwarrior Old Baller, getting older

jitsuwarrior
    Message Count:
    Thanks Bolter and thanks for the sticky

I am going back to the hospital tomorrow to see Lee... It is fantastic to see he can beat Leaukemia twice and his body can cope with the new bone marrow again.. but and i know he will read this at some point, it was like meeting a stranger who at times remembered everything and then at times it was like we had just met and never really had 6 years of playing paintball together.

What was fantastic is how he remembers his children, and paintball, it shows where his heart is :) he still wants to have fun and be thoughtful and considerate even though he is the one in need of help..

I will keep you all updated, and i have challenged him to recover and I will take him plus his fiance and children to Euro disney Millennium :)

5. Leezo Official Planet Eclipse Tech

Leezo
    Message Count:
    Wow Gaz, thanks for the kind words and going to this much effort and thank you for the donations. I'll never forget you mate your just to good looking lol Nah seriously you are a true friend.

I'm currently out of hospital after a Virus (HHV6) infected the fluid in my brain and that had me in hospital for 6 weeks up to a week ago but things have been a bit dodgy as I had 2 days at home then had to go back in for a chest infection. I think/hope things are starting to get better but I just dont know and taking each day at a time while I'm at home.

Totally hope everything is alright for EuroDisney aswell :D

jitsuwarrior likes this.
  6. Ainsley CPPS Chief Chimp

Ainsley
    Message Count:
    Will also donate tomorrow - Leezo keep fighting pal, know you'll beat this x

jitsuwarrior likes this.