Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Left 4 Dead

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
instead of the cultured read hows about the daily star...ce' manifique!
I just realised, you think I'm talking about a book don't you ali? God bless ya....

Still, I think the game is really weak. Gonna trade it in for Resistance 2.

Stencil

pew pew
Sep 8, 2006
Yorkshire.
L4D is amazing. Awesome on versus.

Yet, I have to agree with Cook a little. $40+ is a bit steep considering Team Fortress retailed for far less.

Still, Valve (the creators) do release a decent deal of updates for all their existing titles.

Tremor

Platinum Member
Dec 17, 2007
i totally agree with all of the above.

It is WAYYYY overpriced. i wouldnt have been too suprised if someone told me it was a mod for CS u could download for free.

I was very letdown by the complete and utter LACK of content, characters and progression you can make within the game.

However i do enjoy playing the versus mode and its good while it lasts.

but overall i'd probably give it 2/3 out of 5.

Not worth the £37 you gotta pay for it.
Shame i baught it on steam as i cant now trade it in :p

AL21784

I love lamp
Sep 19, 2005
Hijacking Balf's datas
i totally agree with all of the above.

It is WAYYYY overpriced. i wouldnt have been too suprised if someone told me it was a mod for CS u could download for free.

Not worth the £37 you gotta pay for it.
Shame i baught it on steam as i cant now trade it in :p
Very true, and i agree with you on that,but instead of paying the £37 quid or whatever it is for it thru Steam, I bought it from Gameplay for £26 quid posted :)

it is very short game, nearly as short as COD4 , but it's main feature, (just like COD4) is the online 4 player gaming and all the versus stuff. I play it quite a lot online with friends and it's just fun. :)

AL

Ravin_sk

Jan 20, 2009
Dublin
I have to say Left 4 Dead is a grate game on line 4 players i can see add ons comeing out for it at some time.of course maybe if your bad at it then you wont enjoy it,...lol

Robeenio

Super Robeenio
Dec 4, 2002
Staying warm on a sunday!
play a real mans game!

ZOmbie master Mod.

has been out for ages and is basiaclly the original before steam went and sent out a polished version that is L4D

much more team work needed and the zombie master plays in a free roaming strat view and can spawn zombies . make traps the whole works!

funny as hell

play a real mans game!

ZOmbie master Mod.

has been out for ages and is basiaclly the original before steam went and sent out a polished version that is L4D

much more team work needed and the zombie master plays in a free roaming strat view and can spawn zombies . make traps the whole works!

funny as hell
LOL Played Zombie master mod.
Not really teamwork game.
More a case of perpetually running away from the slow moving zombies.

WingNut

UK Redskins
Oct 31, 2003
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
L4D is currently at 50% off on the STEAM shop.

Got to be worth a go at £13.49 (for this weekend only, normally £26.99)

My Community have 2 L4D servers running. Loads of our guys play it, they love it. Not tried it yet myself but I will buy it this weekend, even just to try. Can't go wrong for that price.

Our server (there is another, just can't find the IP for a mo):- Server 1: 193.200.158.222:27017

We have a couple of Map guys in our Community. They are making custom maps for this soon.

Wingy...