Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Left fingers..

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
I use the index finger of my other hand as a trigger (quieter, and it moves lol)and have my hand kinda like I'm holding my marker. The main thing is technique, if your fingers aren't lifting off before the next one hits the trigger then you won't get a shot out of it. Then work on speed. If you have a couple heavy (gold) rings pop them on your finger tips and do it (I don't like how the rubber band pulls your fingers inwards)

chris w

CPPS Ref.
Nov 13, 2007
Penkridge
www.facebook.com
yeah in a rhythm :)

I use the index finger of my other hand as a trigger (quieter, and it moves lol)and have my hand kinda like I'm holding my marker. The main thing is technique, if your fingers aren't lifting off before the next one hits the trigger then you won't get a shot out of it. Then work on speed. If you have a couple heavy (gold) rings pop them on your finger tips and do it (I don't like how the rubber band pulls your fingers inwards)
yeah, i aggree with what you say about the finger from your other hand, and how you have your hand ;)
as with elastic bands, when i do it they dont seem to get pulled in.
maybe you do a different method to me :rolleyes:

so yeah, you gotta get some bling, elastic, technique, rhythm, tables and the ability to tell people to zip it when they say "what the hell are you doing" :cool:
then you'll be dandy :)

Furious1337

Apr 17, 2008
Cambridge
How do you use your index finger on the other hand as the trigger and have your hands liek your holding a marker at the same time? :p

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Jimmymac

Just come to one of my free Tea Service clinics, and your left shooting problems will be cured.

:)

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Renton

Personally, I feel that the "pinkystick" is at the discretion of the tea server him/herself.

However, the more refined servers feel that this posture is a must.

:)