Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Left fingers..

Aza0193

Platinum Member
Jun 2, 2007
down under
www.cannockcobras.me.uk
lukily i play guitar and can actually walk the trigger better with my left hadn (even though im right handed) i have heard stuff like use elastic bands, but honestly id think that you do a day training mainly using your left hand (e.g allways taking the left tape, left hand snapshooting.) you will notice the difference

uk paintballer 014

p8nt ball crazy baby
Jan 15, 2008
lincolnshire ( uk )
im just learning to right hand ( im left handed ) and tht rubber band thing works reli well i can kinda shoot now right handed thnx guys but i cannot aim tho but hey atleast not i can switch hands :p

04phijam

Addiction CPPS
Oct 20, 2007
Telford
yeah im left handed and so are two other guys in my team. when we go training, we practice drills that involve switch paintball. just do that and like many have said, practice drumming them off a surface. eventually it becomes a habbit but it gives your other hand a good workout and over time your fingers get a lot faster . it also helps when your in a situation when your have to use your other hand.

LtPurcy

Young gun without the gun
Mar 15, 2008
Mudeford Dorset
ive picked up the habbit of just walking around doing air trigger walking lol my left hand is really fast because of it and now im working on my right using a table surface

that ego game is strange because it cant pick up your mouse clicks fast enough..it can only do one finger clicking i used to fingers with mouse on side and it wouldnt pick up half of em lol

FirebirD

Grade 'A' Chump
Jun 22, 2006
Dorset
I can get something like 16-18 or something on the ego game - without ramping, but thats not with 2 finger clicking, thats about one finger just doing it as fast as I can, and then close to about 20 odd with the ramp

But just practice on tables, walls, chairs, pencils or anything solid, or try an elastic band or smink

chris w

CPPS Ref.
Nov 13, 2007
Penkridge
www.facebook.com
yeah just tap on tables, i annoy people at school like that :)

i also use an elastic band, fold it in half, finger in each loop and holding the middle with your other hand, its improved my speed considerably
also just sitting there while watching tv with your gun helps, (as you dont have it then tables and laccy bands are the next best thing :) IMO anyway) <- that bit applies to furious :)

Furious1337

Apr 17, 2008
Cambridge
yeah just tap on tables, i annoy people at school like that :)

i also use an elastic band, fold it in half, finger in each loop and holding the middle with your other hand, its improved my speed considerably
also just sitting there while watching tv with your gun helps, (as you dont have it then tables and laccy bands are the next best thing :) IMO anyway) <- that bit applies to furious :)
Do you keep your palm flat and fingers strait and tap the table or do you lift your palm up a bit and bend your fingers too?