The Home Of European Paintball

Left hand shooting

Philbey

East Coast NV
Nov 11, 2008
Aberdeen,scotland
Left handyz

When i first though of the prospect of shooting left handed, i was like wtf :S

Now with practice i prefer shooting left over right.

The saying is true..... Practice makes perfect.

Phil

Reactions: FPSJoshwaa
Jul 23, 2011
i weirdly seam to be just as good with both one game i was running up the entire field and took out all of the other team firing with just my left arm lol thinking about it now i think it was kinda a act of god i dident get hit all my targets where a distance away and yet i somehow managed to hit them

another game on the same map i ran up the other side and took out players with just my right arm but that time they where about 7 feet on average away from me so it was easy to take them out

Usul

Nov 11, 2010
Usually I think about in what hand my marker is only when I'm staying near the gates and prepairing to run. And when I reach my position on the field I forget abut hands and just push trigger. I think after few months of playing paintball there are no difference between hands on the field. Maybe only feeling that you are right-handed remain.

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Try shooting a pump gun on your weak side - it feels damn weird

I smashed my left wrist pretty bad in a bike crash so will never be good that side

WOODY LOKI

Has been.
Oct 25, 2006
St neots
i weirdly seam to be just as good with both one game i was running up the entire field and took out all of the other team firing with just my left arm lol thinking about it now i think it was kinda a act of god i dident get hit all my targets where a distance away and yet i somehow managed to hit them

another game on the same map i ran up the other side and took out players with just my right arm but that time they where about 7 feet on average away from me so it was easy to take them out
You must have used the "resurector threadoram" spell from Harry Potter and the 2 year old thread.

PEBBLE

Toot de la fruit!
Nov 8, 2004
just do it is all i can say..

force you're self not shoot goofy handed..

give it a few events and it will start to feel normal

although for me...i still can't super man dive with my gun in my left hand but that's just me , but shooting lefty is pretty easy once you force ya self to do it,

the way to get good at anything in life is to practise , practise and practise

goodluck

cambojnr

People on here are tighter than a nuns nunny.
Jun 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
I broke my left arm and have a metal plate in it and now my left side is just as good if not better than my right for some reason