Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

legal fps / bps

WGP4Life

Banned
Jul 18, 2005
Hertfordshire
280-300 fps
0ver 400 and someones getting punched.. stupid timmies that dont get chrono'd go over 400:mad:
Did you just use a "0" for the O in over? Meh.

I've been shot at 430 (call me a liar, It happened), twas a glancing shot but still total and utter ownage.

Hey Orlando, Whats that watermelon on your neck? :dodgy:

wongo

a.k.a Hanzo The Razor
May 31, 2006
On a side point what are approved paintballs as some are made specifically hard e.g. to shoot through bushes etc. I have recently seen 2 hoppers with cracked shells caused by hard shell balls. 1 hopper had a hole shot in it and the other a large crack, both had shell and paint in the exact area so it is unlikely the damage was not caused by a paintball.

Is there a limit to how hard a paintball should be, if so what tests do the balls go through to be approved?

trenzo

Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
not forgettin that an airsoft pellet is a hell of a lot lighter so surley you would have to shoot them at higher fps to get the thing to go as far?? plus (i never played so correct me if im wrong) do they not where body armour aswell?

TheGurkha

WeSellCookers
Mar 15, 2006
BIRMINGSPAM
www.facebook.com
Did you just use a "0" for the O in over? Meh.

I've been shot at 430 (call me a liar, It happened), twas a glancing shot but still total and utter ownage.

Hey Orlando, Whats that watermelon on your neck? :dodgy:

have you got pics of this shot, a guy i work with got shot with a hot gun, just over 320, four months ago, and hes still got the scar. go on, Orlando, show us a pic.

Lovinit

Aug 25, 2006
UK
not forgettin that an airsoft pellet is a hell of a lot lighter so surley you would have to shoot them at higher fps to get the thing to go as far?? plus (i never played so correct me if im wrong) do they not where body armour aswell?
Airsoft pellets have a longer effective range and accuracy than paintballs - a lighter item needs less energy to propell it. Not everyone wears body armour in airsoft. They do hurt like hell but it's a different pain to a paintball. A paintball is more like a punch and you get more bruising. An airsoft pellet hitting you is more like a bee sting.

evilsooty

Apr 27, 2005
www.evilsooty.com
have you got pics of this shot, a guy i work with got shot with a hot gun, just over 320, four months ago, and hes still got the scar. go on, Orlando, show us a pic.
No ****, I got shot at close range by an unchrono'd gun, bloody thing was shooting about 360ish, first shot hit em in my mask and almost took it off my face and the second hit me in the stomach and split the skin wide open, took two of my mates to stop me attacking him when i saw what it was shooting at...:mad: :mad: