Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Legalities

Yeah one of them.His name is Saj.He is cool.He's been mucking around with my impulse in the garden.He's looking forward to it.But he's on a tight budget.Another one of my mates is well up for it though.I try and bring him next saturday.
It'll be a laugh in the woods.But truthfull I can't wait to play sup'air again.

Braz2

Spotty Male Totty
Apr 6, 2002
SE England
Visit site
No Sup-air rox. It will be strange playing in the woods again thats for sure. I will try my best to get down there. I might have to just do a half day, i will see what sort of a mood Jo is in tonight. She's been in meeting all day so it probably won't be pretty. ;)

Braz2

Spotty Male Totty
Apr 6, 2002
SE England
Visit site
It's sorted.

Right mate early i know seeing as i said i would let you know tomorrow but we will be there.

And i am hoping to go down there again on Monday to watch the tourney and see Dark Ritual in action and not actually giving people a chance. So barring any disasters yes we are.

So definately see you Saturday.:D

Sorry about his guys.......

But some one has to get this thread back on track somehow.
You should be okay playing in your back garden and the neighbours shouldn't notice the noise that much if you live on a busy A-road (as long as you don't get out the spot lights and play at 2am):D but it is best to ask them first. If you do get complaints from the neighbours just invite them around and let them loose with your marker. They would be sure to love it and you never know you might find a new player to play with or against.:D