Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Lets Get Paintball In The Olympics

SabreWolf

Jan 25, 2005
Manchester
none
Hmm i remember talk of this in the 90s and the same brick walls were in place and paintball was in a much much healthier state, I highly doubt anything will become of this.

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
As much as I hate urinating on a motivated person's bonfire, it's a waste of time and effort. Paintball is far smaller today than it was at its peak, the tournament scene is only a tiny part of the overall game and this has been brought up many times before, to zero effect.

Can I also suggest the video be edited for spelling and grammar? At present it's pretty awful and won't be taken seriously by anyone.

Last edited:

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Guys, I think this may be a case of trying to run before we learn to walk.

The starting point is here:-

http://www.sportengland.org/about_us/recognised_sports/how_we_recognise_sports.aspx

That is, we need to be recognised as a sport in GB, or the UK as a whole.

May I direct you to the application process, which is about half way down the linked page.

My view is that we should get Steve Bull's input on this thread, as the EPSF may be our saviour if we want to be recognised as a sport.

niallist

SPS - First 9
Nov 2, 2008
London
I know someone at the top of Sport England and he has indicated he would be happy to help with a properly constructed bid. But I'm not going to make myself look like a prat in the process so it would have to be good. I have mentioned it to Steve and other people before but we've never followed it up.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Thanks, niallist.

Given the upcoming paintball show on tv, this may be an opportune time to get on this.

I'll have a chat with Steve and post up the outcome.

Regarding who should construct the bid, perhaps Ledz would be the ideal candidate.

I'll speak with him and see if he has any time to spare for this.