Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Lets Get Paintball In The Olympics

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Regarding the actual drafting of the bid, I volunteer my services.

I have been in insurance and law for many years, and spend a lot of time drafting.

Reactions: niallist

niallist

SPS - First 9
Nov 2, 2008
London
Sounds like you know the right people as well. There are other parties interested in getting involved, I'll drop you a pm.

Tony Harrison

Mar 13, 2007
If only it was as simple as producing a short promo reel!

However, that approach did work when I pitched the idea of a paintball tournament to Blackpool Council back in July 2008.

That idea became the event known as Ballin' on the Beach - produced by Balls Out Promotions, with promotional materials designed by the great Al Woods (formerly of K2 and Shockwave).

Potter Loki

Mar 18, 2007
Essex
Haters gonna Hate

Potaters gonna Potate

Paintball is not a sport, and SHOULD NEVER be in the olympics. I dont want some spotty US teenager screaming at a ref for putting a penalty on him in the gold medal match.

I want Mo Farah being roared round the last bend of the track, or the team pursuiters taken more time out of the world record. Thats sport.

Reactions: GRIMLOCK and Cook$

TheBeast

Banned
Jun 19, 2011
Although it could him financially as if it gets known more prices for stuff should go down?

It could help revive the sport, I'm not bothered about Olympics, more so that paintball is known.

Tony Harrison

Mar 13, 2007
Right, had a chat, guidelines read.

Pre-application is now being drafted.