Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Let's Help a young Baller out.

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
Calling all paintballers!!
It's time to give one of our own a bit of help please pass around and help if you can

Xander Pond in USA is a brave young lad whoes fighting cancer which has sadly comeback!

I thought it would be awesome if as a United front paintballers from around the world can help this lad who has such love and passion for the game and his family to come to the UK for a holiday?
Play a couple of games over here (NvS have already offered a ticket for him) and maybe a couple of tourist trips like Cadburys world etc

So folks can we do it? I think we can
Looking to raise funds by donations! Raffles! Auctions and any means possible to bring the brave lad and his family over!

Check out his Facebook page "Strength for Xander" to see just how much paintballing means to him
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Strength-for-Xander/261915370520909?ref=ts&fref=ts

So please folks, ideas and donations etc greatly appreciated. I have already spoken to his parents and they are overwhelmed at the mere thought that people are thinking to help. Imagine how it would feel for them to actually come over/?