Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

lets show off our sexy guns

RobbyT

I like potatoes
Jan 3, 2013
Chelmsford
You are a genius.. Pm me I may be interested with a job preposition :p

I have been working on this for a little while and ever since watching Stargate I've loved the P90, I've seen some really good airsoft P90 modified for paintball but always with hoppers or ripclips which I've always considered cheating! So I decided I'd build one with a magazine and try and keep it as close to the P90 shape.

Images below is my prototype P90 with SP-1 internals, which I'm not too keen on this I'd have preferred a Mini or an etha, maybe for mk2. The mag again is my prototype, holds 27 shots. Currently test fired the marker just feeding by hand and I've filled the mag twice and test fired by manually feeding the mag, the only things I'm missing are springs for the detent and the drive. I ran out of money to get the springs before paintfest but I fully intend to have a fully functioning prototype by the end of the year, If everything goes perfectly I should have a fully useable marker with multiple mags and I want to get it out on a field and see how it shots plus test how reliably the feeding system operates.

What do ya'll think???

View attachment 26560

Reactions: TRA Headshot

JXB

Aug 3, 2015
First is my RAP4 T68 M4 Carbine/CQB completely standard
image.jpg

Secondly my Tippmann TiPX with long barrel/moderator, fore grip and all black block with full rail and another pointless rail I keep meaning to remove.
image.jpg

The two side by side for size comparison.
image.jpg

I've never used the T68 as I've not had a chance to go paintballing since I bought it and therefor never had the tank filled (bit of an impulse buy)! The TiPX is awesome though! Both are going up for sale as soon as I'm allowed to post in the classifieds :) It's about time they went to a good home where they'll be used!

Muckypup

Platinum Member
Nov 27, 2021
Outwell
Still a work in progress, bought a Hammer7 cheap (eight quid) as it had been sliced about. Cut a grip frame and trigger guard from an old SP1 frame I had laying around and fitted, drilled out the inexplicably cut off trigger and glued in a pin until I can build it up with Quiksteel. Thank God for JB Weld!

Attachments

Muckypup

Platinum Member
Nov 27, 2021
Outwell
I can't see a pic on the P90 post! :(
I'm in the process of converting an old Ion can to make a full on magfed bullpup sniper, which is currently looking a little P90ish, although if possible I'm hoping to go similar to my favourite (blame the Hitman games) the W2000. I'm torn between using a TPX or MilSig magwell though. If I go MilSig, it does give me a chance to put First Strikes through as and when!
I've been to games - granted a long time in the past - where people have frowned upon using FS though. Are they generally a bit more acceptable now? It's a lot of extra work to get the bigger well to fit and if I'll never really get a chance to use them I might as well just go for the TPX for the sake of ease!