Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

lets show off our sexy guns

RobbyT

I like potatoes
Jan 3, 2013
Chelmsford
personally i think magfed guns are pretty good looking and alot of people spend alot of time and money modding them and making them look good..
so i thought id start a thread for us magfedders to post pictures of our guns.

the only rule is it must be magfed
(ps. this post may fail)

Ill start us off with my milsig k-series.. this baby milsig has a golden acog.. oooooooohimage.jpg

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Nice - what would really be useful would be if owners could upload a pic and also give an honest appraisal of the pros and cons of their particular gun.

Reactions: RobbyT

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
love the cammo job on that tpx...... that K series is sexy... i think id do it O o

safe to say im gonna end up moving onto mag fed because i hate hoppers, alot!

but i sadly know little about them as they appear to be pretty new id like to see how the reliability of them goes

Reactions: RobbyT

RobbyT

I like potatoes
Jan 3, 2013
Chelmsford
love the cammo job on that tpx...... that K series is sexy... i think id do it O o

safe to say im gonna end up moving onto mag fed because i hate hoppers, alot!

but i sadly know little about them as they appear to be pretty new id like to see how the reliability of them goes
Just doooooooo it :)

TRA Headshot

Old School
Mar 6, 2011
Cambridge
TGR2, First strike straight out of the box. The tpx was hydro dipped by Magfedpbuk.com.

Very happy with both markers, but haven't used in anger yet.... just modding them to feel right, then I'll be out to braaaaaap some bad guys ;)

Reactions: keeper

keeper

the other white meat.
Jul 29, 2013
London
personally i think magfed guns are pretty good looking and alot of people spend alot of time and money modding them and making them look good..
so i thought id start a thread for us magfedders to post pictures of our guns.

the only rule is it must be magfed
(ps. this post may fail)

Ill start us off with my milsig k-series.. this baby milsig has a golden acog.. oooooooohView attachment 25915
Hot Marker,good job. I see variations of shades on your marker.Which are Tan and which are Dark earth? Im looking to take my tgr2 along the same route when it arrives.

TRA Headshot

Old School
Mar 6, 2011
Cambridge
Dark earth ergo grip, Tan rail covers 1 & 3, rail cover 2 is Olive Drab (miss match of stuff picked up on facebook magfed Uk b/s/t page) matches my missmatch of OD/Tan/black molle kit.

Leighsmith

Penetrator.
Apr 1, 2010
www.facebook.com
I have been working on this for a little while and ever since watching Stargate I've loved the P90, I've seen some really good airsoft P90 modified for paintball but always with hoppers or ripclips which I've always considered cheating! So I decided I'd build one with a magazine and try and keep it as close to the P90 shape.

Images below is my prototype P90 with SP-1 internals, which I'm not too keen on this I'd have preferred a Mini or an etha, maybe for mk2. The mag again is my prototype, holds 27 shots. Currently test fired the marker just feeding by hand and I've filled the mag twice and test fired by manually feeding the mag, the only things I'm missing are springs for the detent and the drive. I ran out of money to get the springs before paintfest but I fully intend to have a fully functioning prototype by the end of the year, If everything goes perfectly I should have a fully useable marker with multiple mags and I want to get it out on a field and see how it shots plus test how reliably the feeding system operates.

What do ya'll think???

p90.jpg