Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Lets stop the post counts

Russell Smith

The Paintball Association
Your apology is accepted.
Now shut the ***K UP.

How anybody can have a home page showing someones arse ripped out and then complain about a topless woman !!!, Jeezz give me strength you supercilious cretin.

You know everyone one of the best things now available to user's on this board is you can stop seeing the Inane rambling's of hypocritical idiots, A feature I intend using now on the above.
Goodbye jonneh.

Jonneh

Jul 16, 2001
Birmingham, UK
www.notgoatse.cx
Although i set my homepage to a page showing someones colon through their ass, i dont expect them to care enough about me to click on the link. I am simply bitching that some people would have problems explaining why a picture of some topless woman has come up from their cache

Rant over...

Skurge420

Jul 15, 2001
NY
www.paintballonline.i-p.com
back to the post count.......... i think they should stay because it also tells you how much a person is on the board(not meaning that they know something) but its like a food chain....the more you post the more you are respected.....i couls care less about how many posts i have cause i dont post stupid stuff and lie about things......anyway i think it should stay

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Dear god this thread has gone totally out of control. We go from content of someone's mind as being conveyed through this message board to colons and such. But then again that probably -is- the content of the mind of the poster of such garbage. PLEASE CLEAN UP YOUR MIND OR GET OFF THE BOARD (and possibly the planet).

Now, back to the subject of nude women...got any redheads?