Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Let's talk cockers.........

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Okay, here's the deal. I use a WDP Angel lcd at the moment, but I want to get a second marker. I have already decided that's going to be a cocker, but which one should I get? Eclipse, STO, Freeflow, Dark, SFL, Shocktech........what? C'mon people, let's hear it!

Oh, Eric, don't bother answering, because I already know what you are going to say, mister Freeflow! :D

Peace!

Haffa

A-mature member
Evo X

My Evo X is my first marker, but everyone who has used it places it above the other cockers.

It suprises me whenever I use it.

It is partnered with an Angel Air and a Freak barrel set giving me great accuracy.

The Eclipse looks good but my opinion points to the Evo. If you are just after looks, then the STO deserves a preview.

OB1

I just bought a "freeflow" autococker........the thing rocks. I also have an Angel but I'm starting to lean over to the freeflow. Now I'm still learning how to use it but it is sweet from what other players who also use cockers tell me. I was also looking into the Eclipse and Evolution but I'm happy with what I got. Just my two cents......:D

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
S/M Rainstorm or Deviant

Well, tons of people have Evos, Darks, Freeflows, and Eclipses. For a more unique twist I'd say get an S/M like mine from Abusive Industries. The guy that runs it used to work for Spanky and came up with stuff there like the Warped Monkey 2 (that you see everywhere), the Spanky valve and barrel, and other stuff. Right now the S/M's come with their own unique barrel, delrin bolt, and body all made from scratch. Even more amazing is that you can get your gun in 3 weeks or less from time of order, which is nearly impossible with the other choices mentioned unless they're premade and hence not truly custom.

Oh, and did I mention these run at a mere 150 psi with a Rocket valve and get nearly a case per nitro fill?