Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Life in Pictures

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Thought I would start off a series of threads featuring pro players - their background, teams they have played for, vids & pics and so on.

The idea is to give newer players an insight to the background & achievements of players at the top of the sport.

I intend to cover UK, American, Euro & Far Eastern players. I'll also do a couple called "ones to watch", which focuses on players coming through the ranks. I might even expand it to cover whole teams.

I'll kick off the series tomorrow, and do 2, maybe 3 a week.

Does anyone want a thread on somebody in particular?

Last edited:

emisnug

"I am Become Death, squeegier of Worlds"
Oct 10, 2011
Middle of bloody Nowhere
Wouldn't mind a bit of a condensed history of Dave Youngblood. I know he started off making barrels in his garage, but that's about it.

I think that Alex Goldman would be an interesting one too please :)

frobinson

#14 Din Eidyn
Oct 25, 2011
Edinburgh
Damien Ryan or Dave Bains might be quite interesting (as I don't know a lot about either!). Looking forward to seeing this thread evolve :)

Tony Harrison

Mar 13, 2007
Wouldn't mind a bit of a condensed history of Dave Youngblood. I know he started off making barrels in his garage, but that's about it.

I think that Alex Goldman would be an interesting one too please :)
Will do!

Tony Harrison

Mar 13, 2007
Damien Ryan or Dave Bains might be quite interesting (as I don't know a lot about either!). Looking forward to seeing this thread evolve :)
Will do - I checked Dave Bains's gun at an MS event in 2005, and told him he couldn't use it as it was bouncing. He wasn't happy.

Reactions: frobinson

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Will do - I checked Dave Bains's gun at an MS event in 2005, and told him he couldn't use it as it was bouncing. He wasn't happy.

hmm, was he playing with XSV at that time?

Great idea, one of your better ones Jon. Feel free to make a separate thread for each player, and I'll see if we can get a sub section for you to fill up.

Tony Harrison

Mar 13, 2007
I think at this event he was guesting for a Euro team - forget which one.

Thanks, Bolter - I've been working on the first one today. It's a complete bio with pics, web links and so on, so it will probably be ready to be posted up tomorrow.