Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

lift from mk to lincoln masters

Tom37

Better Than Tom36
me not thinking (again ) i didnt check the train times for sunday and unless i want to set off in about half and hour, im spending tomorrow right here... at home.

would anyone be able to give me a lift? id be able to contribute the train money i was going to spend (about £20) to the petrol money, and i can probably get to you if youre in or arround milton keynes/ aylesbury (or hearts, beds or bucks), via a lift from my dad before he goes to work. could anyone help me out? please?

i know ive put this up in the tourney section, but im pretty desperate, as this is supposed to be my first tourney, and dont want to let raffles down:)

Tom37

Better Than Tom36
ok, im off to bed now, so ill have to give up on the masters :( . if anyone sees raffles tomorrow, could you tell him about my situation, and pass on my appologies please? as i know he was camping, and so wont see this until tomorrow night. thankyou, and raffles, im sorry i let you down, and if you decide to do this again, id like to take part (if you'll have me).

again, my appologies