Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Lightest/best air tank?

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
So what's the skinny then? I'm due a new bottle, old one was a stako and I'd like something along those lines again. I've nothing against the traditional bottle but once you go light it's hard to imagine anything else.

What are my options?

outkastmike

CUMBRIA
Jan 26, 2004
Cumbria
facebook.com
Fuel Supralite is as light as a stako and can be retested its also a similar size to traditional 68/4500 so standard bottle covers fit it without any issues.
Only downside is they only have a 10 year lifespan so can only be retested once........ but who keeps a bottle that long anyway.

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
As above says = Fuel but Safer make one as well .. Just as light ?? I bought a Safer bottle and somehow didn`t feel it was any lighter than what I`ve got already, I also think the Fuel bottle is the better one to get as the Inner is made of a stronger substance, and made in Germany. However, Njnja have brought out one that`s lighter than both these two and is Blowing everything else away over in the States,
destined for uk any moment NOW,
Lips have them on order or maybe have them in stock Now ?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ninja Paintball Superlite (SL) Air System and Pro V2 Regulator

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
I have the Ninja SL with adjustable reg on my Geo 3.1. Photo: http://pphq.net/geo3.jpg

At 2500 psi left in the tank, it currently weight 2.78 pounds, or 1.13 kg.

I didn't notice weight was an issue at all, and it felt really good to bring the gun up, brings it the right distance for me to sight down, and easily switch hands. I like it a lot so far.

The Artful Dodger

Dec 8, 2014
Old thread but I need a tank and these look perfect..thought I had one with Amazon 4500/68 black with a touch of green but the *******s won't ship...any ideas??

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Sadly the Ninja tank won't work for you over here. It's only got the US DOT stamp and not the Euro PI stamp. I had to buy a Fuel tank and slap my Ninja reg on it, which is pretty sweet actually.
The FUEL tanks are silly light, lighter than my Ninja. I grabbed it in Puget from the Max's booth.
https://www.maxs-sport.com/p-3914-fuel-11l-hp-supralite-bottle.aspx

I'm sure Lips can hook you up for a local deal.

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
You can still use the reg, which is the best part. The tanks either a SAFER or a Fuel will be perfect with the ninja reg.