Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Lightest/best air tank?

slam

Euro, ICPL and ECPL ref.
Feb 27, 2002
North Yorkshire
Care_Bears for the actual weight saving of 99 grams from the advertised weight of a ninja sl with pro v2 reg compared to real world weight of my fuel with pro v1 reg I think I'll keep my fuel.

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Got to admit I have a light bottle along with that of yours ( Safer ) and I do think the Fuel bottle is better as it has a stronger inner lining, made in Germany ? however I was thinking of the Masses that have the regular type bottle ( heavy ) but more to the point of the Reg that comes with this bottle, I believe it`s the V2, and that it has the ball bearing instead of the regular Pin to allow 30% even flow of air, which is going to make your gun Chrono evenly FPS giving a more economical shoot in general.
being so light is a bonus ??

Jake Shaw

Mar 15, 2014
Carlisle, Cumbria
I’m looking at bottles at the moment whets the best choice taking cost into account, I used to use a guerrilla air bottle when they first came out and I was impressed. looking at LIPS site and they have the GI bottle at 135 witch seems good as second hand bottles are going for 100 ish, what would you guys recommend I do ??

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
If your of the like to think of costs, I would say to stick with what you`ve got ?
I`m having a guess here that these New Nynja bottles with reg ( above posts )
are going to be around £210 complete.

Jake Shaw

Mar 15, 2014
Carlisle, Cumbria
I used to have a guerrilla air bottle but I'm just getting back into on now so looking for a new bottle but I don't want to brake the bank, had a look at the myth g3 reg with the guerrilla bottle as well but wanted some recommendation don't want anything to heavy or to long

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Theres another vote her for the Fuel Super Light. Have run 2 x DXS bottles with Myth regs for the last few years and was more than happy but a couple of the team bottle the Fuel bootles and they are just soo light. Now upgraded myself with the Myth 3 reg on my Vanquish and its lovely.