Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Lightest/best air tank?

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
Safer are great, about the same length as a normal 1.1 bottle, bit wider and you get 1.5 of air

Kinda funny that all that stuff about the Ninja bottles coming over here turned out to be codswallop. I remember talking to the guys from Ninja yonks back and they said that getting Pi cert would be a very expensive and would take a lot longer than the 3 weeks mentioned above. At the time I spoke to them (mid 2014) they just couldn't justify the cost as the lightweight bottle market is already busy enough over here and as they aren't lighter than the Fuel they'd struggle to make it worth their effort.

Reactions: Spikerz

The Artful Dodger

Dec 8, 2014
Ninja would of been my first choice,but now it's probably going to be a fuel.i should go and have a look at a few before deciding anything

Reactions: Spikerz

The Artful Dodger

Dec 8, 2014
Out of curiosity as I've not given up just yet..I understand DOT is the USA regs but what about TC ? A lot of the ninja sl now say dot and TC regulated

Guerrero

Oct 24, 2015
Fuel tanks are light as f***. It makes a huge difference when you need to hold your lines up while reloading your hopper.

lizardz10

May 19, 2014
Had a pure energy 45/4500 and was a tiny little tank, super light. Think it was called peanut tank on here?

Sep 14, 2015
I use a fuel supra light at the moment and they are seriously light but I have been looking at the dye UL series ones which look like they could be just as good. Has anyone used one?