Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Limited Or Un-Limited?

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
Originally posted by Paul_collier
Played a tournament at Nottingham were you had X amount of cases for the day. it was up to you how you used them.

Great fun!

Paul
:)
that sounds pritty cool, heheh would be amusing if a team ran out of paint and had to go on field with none!

Russell Smith

The Paintball Association
Kindda limited works

Originally posted by Tony - Stupid Troopers
what i don't understand is why so many teams go out carrying 9 or 10 pots for a 10 minute 5 man game! whats up with that?

if you actually plan on shooting that much paint then you seriously need to rethink your game plan.

Limited paint makes your players move cos you can't afford to just sit and shoot, if you learn how to play limited well moving up to unlimited is easy.
Tony plays for inferno who allow the front players 2 pots and the back players 3 pots and if any player opens their last pot they have to explain why they had to.

They seem to be one of the only teams who have realised that no matter how much paint you put on a bunker it wont move out of the way so just shoot the players behind them, And if you can not see a target MOVE.

And since they are top of div A in the Midland masters and second in Div A in SK3 I guess they proved there point.

They recently won at MM useing only 5000 paint all day between them.

For all teams in the lower divisions i would reccomend making a limit for all your players to shoot and play more often.

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Yup, I've got a group together to form a scratch team for Ancaster....... they've never played tourney, but have had four practice days in five weeks........... how? because we played limited in every practice....... faster games, more games, and a team without sponsorship can afford to practice regularly.
As far as the Hellfish go, if we don't clear the field in under two minutes, then we normaly lose...... we play fast and keep moving or we get nailed in a paint-chucking contest.
Also, if we keep to the twenty crates a tourney fire-rates, I'm afraid the sport isn't going to get advance as quickly and TV coverage will be slow and boring.

Tony - Stupid Troopers

NorTees massive!
Jul 11, 2001
NorTees
Visit site
when i said you see 'teams' going out with 9 or 10 pots i meant that as in per player, for a 5 man tourney... just seems a little daft to me, i'm not that bothered tho, just gives me a bigger target to plant shots on when i mug you! :D :D

Flaming Richard

Originally posted by Weakest Link
Its easier to talk about his protection, :) I still cant understand the mechanics of being able to run with a box on. Maybe I'm just "gifted" :D
Maybe I bought a decent box and a decent jock-strap, bith designed to protect without interfering. Maybe its just that I am used to haveing something between my legs...:cool:

Jose, I don't like your hair either, I don't go on about it on internet boards though do I... damn:mad:

Big packs sure do make it easier to shoot the fools wearing em :D

Richard

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Still don't like your hair though :D

Look I'm only dissing your hair to take peoples attention from your weird ears.

There ya go, I've said it, happpy now?

PabloChacho

Dumb as a post
Originally posted by JoseDominguez
they've never played tourney, but have had four practice days in five weeks........... how? because we played limited in every practice....... faster games, more games, and a team without sponsorship can afford to practice regularly.
Couldn't be more right Jose, like you said the past training sessions, the team has been able to get alot more faster and less trigger happy due to the limited paint, I enjoy limited paint for that very reason, but now and then I'd love to go out with my back covered in pots and just let loose hehehe.

Jose, counting the days to next training day, course gotta get these exams out the way first :(