Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

limited paint

Tyger

Old School, New Tricks
Seriiouly here.

There's a few ruses that work. Tip the gun sideways so no paint feed,s and air-shoot about mid-way in the game. Yell something about being "paintless" Soo if the other guys buy it.

If you can sweetspot, do so in the beginning of the game, but only 20 shots TOPS. Don't squander too many times.

Snapshoot. Or at least taunt your opponent into wasting their paint. When you hear their ROF go from "BURRRRR" to "pop... pop... pop......... pop...." You know you're in teh advantage.

And, finally, listen for your opponents to air shoot, be a little hesitant, but if they're out, go say hello.

-Tyger

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
What the hell are you all talking about, I make a point of never lasting long enough to empty my hopper regardless, limited or not. So I never play differently, game on, run to 50, walk to dead box, all good.
:D

Rich S

Platinum Member
Jan 17, 2002
Jersey
get all the back line to sweet spot, and try to eliminate as many opposition as possible, while the front players get to the 50. sweet spotting stops when the opposition are in their bunkers, then move to quick streams while your front players move to eliminate the opposition.

back players have to repot after a few mins then last longer by shot strings.

Mason

Cookie Monster
340 madness

One of the SWPL legs was limited paint, and the options for moving up were huge.

But on one woodland field, it was 2 of us on 1 of them. I had nothing left but my stack - nothing in the hopper at all. So I ran to mug someone, and as I did, my team mate did the same. The other player saw my mate, jumped up and nearly ran in to me! He took my stack in his chest before he knew where he was!

The key is mobility and comunication (isn't it allways?)

Limited paint gives you best control and requires that you will be calm at all times! It's a great way to train, my team does it all the time.

When the game starts try to sweepspot with the least amount of paint and reach further into the 50's then don't stop moving, when the front arrive the back should be running... and so on! With this agressive move the other team has to shoot alot more paint and even if the elimanate one of our guys they wasted a lot more of paint than we did ;) (try not to loose every one like a lemming....)

Remenber you can run deeper in field because they do not have a lot of paint to waste ;)

Keep on saying positions and talking, that will make the oposition shoot ;) Try to look an easy target so that they will try to shoot alot of paint on you. Try to look "attractive" to their slimy little slugs so they waste a lot of paint on you but do not end up doin' the same thing! Be calm if you see a tip of a foot or a little of the other guys back do not go and waste your hopper on that guy! ;) Be calm! And shoot only when you see a perfect angle or don't waste your paint with supressive fire. Control yourself :)

Hope this will help

You always have a choice in not goin' .... :p

Best regards

Pedro Reis

Pinky_81

Team Wikings
Mar 19, 2002
Denmark
VL3000

ViewLoader still makes them 300 round hoppers?? Think a couple of years back... That is total badass!! :p

Pinky

Pinky_81

Team Wikings
Mar 19, 2002
Denmark
hmm...

Damn they are sneaky those promotors hehe :p

3 choices then:

a) Go aggressive and run them over...
b) Snapshoot them...
c) Go snapshoot at them at make them burst at you - then go aggressive and run them over...

Pinky :p