The Home Of European Paintball

lincoln masters may

Stevie_c

Mighty KPA Gaffer
Mar 3, 2006
West Midz
www.kpapaintball.com
StrawmanPB said:
What a mint ass day... Chuck... What can I say:).. were gonna need 2 train extra hard to stay on top:) U guys had some excellent games:) great team.. Well done KPA:D
well as soon as we get our back player back, we'll be back on form lol
well done to you guys, and WWCD, gonna be tough next month!

Havoc2006

MugginZ
Apr 20, 2006
Manchester
Good day guys & girls

I was guesting for Destiny Silver and we got off to a good start and a funny one too :D who needs paint when you can go for 4 minutes using air and then dodging the paint before walking past with the flag :p haha what a laugh that game was. Ive been out for a while but after yesterday am eager to get back in to it, so im playing next month :D Anywayz it was a great day. Thanks a lot everyone an cheers to Destiny Silver for letting me guest for them :)
Cheers, Ash:cool:

Wendyism

Lady Organ Grinder
Thanks to all the teams for making it a fun day to marshal and to Biff, Andy and Bailey too.

Sorry for the delays but absolutely nothing i could do on the morning, two teams didn't show on the day and have been in touch since, it knocks the roster out big time and creates Byes all over the place.

Chuffed to bits you all enjoyed yourselves.

I hope no one has any pictures of Massive Attack running around in their boxers it's an image i'm hoping to forget:p

:) :) :)