Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

LiPS group buy(s) merged.

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Hello (see - I haven't left the country - yet).

I am working away at the moment - but I *should* be back home this weekend. The prices/payment details etc. will all be posted back up then.

Sorry for the delay(s) - but normal service will be resumed very shortly.

Thanks for understanding

Random Invert

Oct 27, 2008
N.Wales - Wrexham
www.outpostpaintball.co.uk
Hello (see - I haven't left the country - yet).

I am working away at the moment - but I *should* be back home this weekend. The prices/payment details etc. will all be posted back up then.

Sorry for the delay(s) - but normal service will be resumed very shortly.

Thanks for understanding
I had faith Raffles, I knew you wouldn't do a runner..............atleast not without the cash anyway lol :p

Raffles

Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Cheers chuck!

I'm sorting the end prices out now. I'll send them out to you all once Jon has had chance to check them (in case I get something wrong).

cheers

Raffles

Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
I've just pm'd everyone the prices (let me know if I have missed you out). If you could all let me know a deffo yeah or neigh (yes or no :p) by Monday please?

Thanks

Swampthing

AKA-DAVE
Jul 28, 2008
Newcastle Upon Tyne
I've just pm'd everyone the prices (let me know if I have missed you out). If you could all let me know a deffo yeah or neigh (yes or no :p) by Monday please?

Thanks
Could you add me please Raffles, you could even post my stuff to evil rich if thats any easier.

Thanks

Hi,
Can I tag along, Looking for an Inline Regulator Rebuild Kit, Version2 low pressure.

Thanks,
Dave