Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

List of Paintball Sites

Mafney

May 10, 2006
Salisbury, Wiltshire
I remembered this from a similar thread last year, and whilst probably a little out of date now and in need of a refresh, this should get you started: https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@51.9128931,0.7126326,7z/data=!4m2!6m1!1szTVdLZ2LNGeE.k5LHoM85eG3I?hl=en

Just as a note, I didn't make this so am not taking credit in anyway, I just remember it getting posted a while ago and I have kept it saved since then. I'm sure between us on here it could be kept up to date by a select few volunteers, then be kept as a reference on the forum for everyone to see and / or update as sites change etc.

Maybe if I get time I might get the ball rolling with a few updates, if possible, although I haven't travelled to that many further away yet, so would only be able to go on information found online and would need a bit of help from others to verify if the details on the map are still correct.

Wilsano

Run 'n' Gun!
Jul 26, 2017
Bristol
That map seems a little out of date - is there a way to export the locations into a XML file format - I could make an interactive map with a few new paintball sites on there?

It would be really good to only display sites that have walk-ons - that way it would be more relevant for us guys and could help any new people get into the sport.

Reactions: Mark Vickery

Mark Vickery

Mar 25, 2016
London
I have been thinking about the same thing myself.
Get a compiled list of sites with their GPS coords and addresses and post it up

Reactions: Wilsano

Mafney

May 10, 2006
Salisbury, Wiltshire
That map seems a little out of date - is there a way to export the locations into a XML file format - I could make an interactive map with a few new paintball sites on there?

It would be really good to only display sites that have walk-ons - that way it would be more relevant for us guys and could help any new people get into the sport.
Hi, very sorry it has taken me so long to revisit this thread and reply!

If you PM your e-mail address, I can send the XML file to you as an attachment (unless you have downloaded and converted the original map already) so please let me know if that is any good to you and maybe between us we can get an updated map sorted out, which hopefully might get the attention of new and old players alike as you say!