The Home Of European Paintball

Loader Upgrade

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
pulse>vlocity>realoader b> halo b
true, but not so true.

Pulse may feed faster (in RF mode), be many people are having issues with shells

Vlocity's are nice, but again have issues

reloader B's,how many people post up with reloader b related issues, not many, because they really dont break that often

Halo, the most upgradable, and can out feed all of the above with new boards and parts (but can feed faster that a pulse in RF mode)

-james

jknight15

I piss nitroglycerin
Feb 3, 2007
Cardboard box alongside M53
Last question before i post up a wanted thread :)

Does the Reloader B load faster than my Egg? (probably a stupid question but hey im trying :p)

Was playing Xball at the NQ newbie Tourny on ramp and my gat seemed really slow on it and just wondering if the Reloader B could speed this up a lil. I know the Etek is not the fastest gat but i have seen stock ones fire much faster than mine on youtube :)

slam

Euro, ICPL and ECPL ref.
Feb 27, 2002
North Yorkshire
Yes reloaders are faster, the etek is plenty fast enough and should keep up with anything out there. So is probably your hopper that is slowing it down.

Rebel 105

Red Team
Feb 10, 2006
Alsager, Cheshire
www.google.co.uk
From the way i play, my loaders tend to take a battering :eek:

They both sound good (not gonna touch a VLocity as im used to a back heavy loader) so im just gonna post up in the wanted section when need be and see which one comes up 1st :)
mate the halo b is more back heavy than a vlocity, got a empire b and is alot heavier than the vlo.

if you've got the cash and like to guzzle batterys, then vlocity

but the empire b i would say is better than the halo. is more reliable due to sound activated and is easier on batterys.

EDIT: and hell yea the empire b is faster than the egg :rolleyes: ;)

reaper man

marshall law
Jan 15, 2007
wolverhampon
Empire reloader b is the muts nuts!
had mine for 2 years and not 1 problem with it.
and is most definately faster than your egg.
However be warned only set it on the top speed setting if you have your gun set to ramp mode or else you will have breach break probs
keep it on 1st or 2nd setting and you will be cool.

Hope that helps dude