Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Loads of shooters

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
IMG_2458.jpg
Well ladies and gents, I'm on the lookout for some finances so selling some bits off to those more in need than I (they are just gathering dust on my wall)

So today for sale is a magnificent double decker, this chocolate bar is the king of chocolate providing not only a sugary hit, but also quenching ones hunger with its god damn manliness. I have a few of these beautiful bars for sale and each comes with a free gift to persuade you to part with your cash.

Fat ladies charms NXT shocker free gift-great gun, running standard board and running sweeter than a mars bar dipped in hunny. £130 for a double decker and this bad girl.

Dynasty NXT shocker running 10.5bps 7th element board, CP reg, angel twist on/off Asa, matching freak barrel and a bloodline bolt guide. Love this free gift. £140 for a double decker with this.

Ton Ton SFT project (unfinished) just needs a i is to have a bloody Ton Ton (not many of these left) comes with standard board-£90 for a double decker and this limited blaster

Red project NXT, needs a new noid but that's it if I remember rightly. Comes with freak barrel-£90 for a double decker and a little tinker.

Also for sale HK KLRs in green and black. Only worn a handful of times-£45

Reactions: KeenDean