Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
rich was under the imprestion that divs 1-3 would be locked i:e
div1 teams play each other, div2 teams play each,div3 play each other
then you have a unlocked div for other teams
what you are proposing then is that the teams that don,t make div 1 are
playing the same as we have from the begining of the season
so would have been nice to know this from the out set because that is not what was posted up first:)

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
jnr read the post you have put up ,the format is different to what rich has just posted
now you know why i ask:)
riches actual words
Planned division structure for CPPS M5.

We would class the divisions as follows based on the ranking of the first 3 rounds of the CPPS. Numbers in brackets are possible alternative depending on final numbers.

CPPS M5 Premier League. Top 12 teams (maybe 15) would be locked into this division. At the end of the season the bottom 2 (3) will be relegated to championship.

CPPS M5 Championship. The next highest ranked 15 (18) teams would be locked into this division. At the end of the season the top 1 (2) will be promoted to Premier league. The next 2 (4) teams will go into a play off system. Bottom 2(3) will be relegated to Conference.

doesn,t say anything about championship teams playing conference teams

CPPS M5 Conference. All remianing teams will play this division. All new teams playing the CPPS after rd 4 or in 2011 will enter here and battle there way through the divisions if they want to play in the top league. The winners of this divison will be promoted along with a play off place as above.

PB#44

Platinum Member
Jun 17, 2009
Loughborough
Don't stress Rich, think some folk would moan and question it if you posted next weeks lottery numbers!!!!!!;)
Think layout for rest of season looks awesome!!!!!!

RICH HARRIS

The legend limps on
Nov 18, 2002
Living on the edge, often bouncing on a ledge
Ok everybody calm down and ill try and explain.

Div 1 M5. Is race to 2 format but M5 style. In that instead of the standard 9 team div playing 8 team x 5 min games you will play 5 teams in a best of 3 format. The matches would not be back to back, but have other games played between them. So in essence you'll play each team twice, if its a tie you play a third match. All same format as 5 man you have been playing.

We will be running a seperate Race 2 X ball in the afternoon as an intro format like sunday just gone.

Now as for the championship playing conference ideally we would like out of your 9 games to play 6-7 teams in your same group and 2-3 of the conference group and vice versa. This way it keeps it from going stale within the divisions.

As for discussing with everyone i am guilty of not doing that. I did discuss it with a cross section of players from all teams that attend the events and practice sessions about the tweeks and various ideas that have evolved into our plan for the future. I have given that out in another thread. Without wanting to sound like a ****, it is simply not practical to discuss every aspect of how and what we wanna do within our business model in person with everyone. This is why we post up our ideas and why they are scattered about this section. At times we/i have to make decisions as in all businesses that will ultimatley improve our events or blow up in my face. So far we have a pretty good track record so i would hope that 99% of people will trust in what we are trying to achieve (as set out in other thread) in the long term for you guys as players and customers, the industry and us as a business.

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
Give Rich a break boys....He is doing a great job here, and like some Paintball Teams, you can never make them all happy, and if you keep moaning he might give up, and then we all be p*ssed of!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We, the London Tigers enjoyed the weekend, the Teams we played got on well together in the pits, and was all helping each other if asked, and Rich, thanks again for all your hard work, it was great!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks everyone, and thanks to Lump, Lemon, Simon and the other 2 Guys that played with us in the 5 man (sorry it's my age as I have forgotten you names) and thanks to the girls who supported us in the 5 man.

Twizz

London Tigers 2

RICH HARRIS

The legend limps on
Nov 18, 2002
Living on the edge, often bouncing on a ledge
Cheers Twizz, and thanks to all of you for your support.

I have no problem with people raising points with our plans and ideas or mistakes etc as you have to be prepared to be criticsed as well as take the plaudits when they come.

As for giving up, i have planed out our future into the next century and plotted world domination so not planning on giving up just yet.