Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

locked divs

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
Couple of questions Rich. Have read the thread and don't think they have been covered so appologies if they have :)

The locked Div 1 that is proposed (12 teams). You are proposing you play a team twice on a day (half the div) at the first event, then the other half of the div second event. What we doing the 3rd event? Playing everyone once? This would also mean playing say 5 games at say event 4, then 6 event 5, or vice versa? Then what every team once at the final event?

The couple of issues I have is that if you are not playing race to 2 you may as well just stick with playing every team in your div once as per the first 3 rounds? One of the main problems is that with field layouts changing every event your really not getting a true reflection of an overall winner at the end of 3 events as different teams play different layouts in different ways. All I mean by this is say team x struggle with say the CC layout and on the same occasion play a couple of teams that do not then the oppotunity to play this team on another layout later in the season does not happen. The actual m5 Millenium divs are played over the one weekend on the same field layout so this isn't an issue for them... they get a true overall winner at the end of that one event.

If you stick with the normal format and play everyone in your div at each event then you get a truer reflection in my opinion as everyone has played each other on the different layouts.

Maybe I am over complicating things though...

Will coaching be allowed in Div 1 as per race for 2, or as with the rest of the season will there be no coaching?
Will all the M5 divs inc div 1 stick with the morning slot?

Hope this is constructive mate. Don't want to appear as being an arse!

Me and the lads wouldnt drive miles if you didnt do a quality event though :D

RICH HARRIS

The legend limps on
Nov 18, 2002
Living on the edge, often bouncing on a ledge
No worries.

Ill have all the answers for you in a full write up soon, but as a rough guide the group would be split via a snake seeding and have a prelim and play off system each round to get a reflection. This will apply in M5 Premier, and championship

All will become clear soon, in the mean time please feel free to post up questions, etc.

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
rich wasn,t trying to be an ****
as you have said there are various threads giving info
but there seemed to be slight differences on each
so was just wanting it confirming what was happening as i was getting a little confused:doh:
hope that as cleared up my position
now you have posted up what is happening and with talking to tracy today understand it better now:)

Nickeroo

Honorary Canadian
May 16, 2007
Wales
I think the biggest confusion that has come about is that people have said things here and there, not a lot of people have read all the threads in the correct manner, and as such some of us have gotten our arses confused with our faces.

Rich - all i want to do is shoot people, and as long as you let me do that i am happy with what you are doing ;) 100% gringo.