Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Loctite - Where the hell do i buy it?

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
serious lack of street cred there skeet. I can see you going into some dingy unit, in an out of the way industrial estate, and asking for an 019 buna, 70 durometer.

The reply would be "yes you can have a couple of those o-rings, but we have a minimum order value of £10. So that will be £10", chuckle, chuckle.

There's always one ;) :D

T

TendringLOEB

Tom Allen and his magical crystal meth
*edit i meant ball*

:D

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
Hehe, only joking mate.

You're not wrong, and if i was to buy a metric o-ring, i'd be looking for a 20 x 1.5/70

If you don't specify the "70" (hardness, shure, durometer) that's what you'll get, as it's the norm.

T

TendringLOEB

what kindof loctite would i use to seal a small leak on my bottles fill nipple, around the thread? seeeing as skeet and tom allen are so knowledgeable i thought i may as well post it in here rather than start a new thread.

only jkin bout the meth btw tom :D

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
There are probably 20 different types of loctite that will do the job, i use 270, which has never failed, and it will come off without a blowtorch.

Seejay

Oct 19, 2005
Norwich, Norfolk
Hey dudes i just bought some 243 Loctite, would that be okay for all the gas fittings too? (e.g, Guage, Macroline elbows, air port plug). Chris