The Home Of European Paintball

Loft clearout - Full kit for sale U/K

martyn850

Jul 10, 2005
Norwich
Visit site
Mods - Please delete

Hi all,

Have made the decision that my kit that has been gathering dust in the loft for the past year, might as well have a new home. So the following is up for grabs......

Angel Speed 04 in blue to black fade, with softnose bolt, JT 2 piece barrell with 0.690 and 0.688 backs, C/P on-off rail and stock barrell.

Angel Air bottle, 1.1l 4500psi LP fixed reg, JT cover. Is a slow filler, and this has been looked at by eclipse but they found nothing at fault. Will be getting a full test sometime this week.

Z boarded egg hopper. Just realised battery door broken, but will hold with tape.

Tippman A-5, with Apex barrell, response trigger, tippmann real-tree camo decals, ricochet hoppet and stock barrell + hopper. SOLD

Pure Energy 1.1l kevlar wrapper bottle, 3000psi HP fixed reg, Dye cover - SOLD

Gameface Vexor Eye elecro marker - (http://www.gamefacepaintball.com/site/vexor-eye)

Empire Reloader 2 sound activated hopper

JT Proteus Chameleon mask in purple/blue with fan - SOLD

Dye 6 pot battle pack

NXE 4 pot battle pack - SOLD

Very large Empire Wheeled kit bag it all fits in - SOLD

Will come with whatever stuff is left in the bag ie, fluffy, straigh shots, lube, pots etc

Ideally I would like to sell as one compleate lot and am looking for £450 ono and would need to be collected. If no interest in the compleate lot then I would be looking for...

£200 for the Angel, Angel air and eggy + p+p
£150 for Tippmann and Pure Energy air + p+p
£75 for Gameface and reloader + p+p
Offers on the bag etc. Won't be able to post the bag due due size/weight

As I said earlier, ideally I'd like to sell as one lot, so if you want anything individually I'll get back to you in a few days once people have had a chance to make offers etc on the whole set up.

Cheers

Martyn

martyn850

Jul 10, 2005
Norwich
Visit site
Hi there, No idea what pack it is, its a couple of years old now. I'll sort some pics out over the next couple of days as now working nights :mad: Just let me know if you're interested. Bag has already got someones name on if it doesn't sell as one lot I'm afraid.

What type of NXE pack, any pics please to phil@chimpy.com

Also rough idea on the bag and ways to collect ??

Cheers,

:D:D

martyn850

Jul 10, 2005
Norwich
Visit site
Few bits now sold. Any offers on the Speed 04? Looking for £200 for Speed 04, Egg and Air (test till Nov '08) + p+p and £75 for the Vexor Eye with reloader hopper + p+p.