Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

look at this (ollie lang what a hero)

May 26, 2011
It is a good move, but shouldn't we be talking about more pressing issues this year, like hurricane Katrina? I also hear that Tony Blair might be replaced by Gordon Brown which is concerning.

Reactions: Cook$

fintan harding

Jun 11, 2012
It is a good move, but shouldn't we be talking about more pressing issues this year, like hurricane Katrina? I also hear that Tony Blair might be replaced by Gordon Brown which is concerning.
but we are talking about paintball things on this thread but if you want to talk about hurricanes and tony blair then go ahead just on another thread

dodge-gnome

Save a rock, throw an Ion
Nov 13, 2010
Gloucestershire
but we are talking about paintball things on this thread but if you want to talk about hurricanes and tony blair then go ahead just on another thread
I think you missed the joke there fintan. :D
Long story short, he was saying the video was old news. Just like Hurricane Katrina (2005) and The election of gordon brown (2007).

fintan harding

Jun 11, 2012
I think you missed the joke there fintan. :D
Long story short, he was saying the video was old news. Just like Hurricane Katrina (2005) and The election of gordon brown (2007).
i get you now im not the brightest lamp in the street and do not have a very good sense of humour but i get it now