Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Look familiar?

Henry8362

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2010
Upper layham, Ipswich
Very True, also i was looking at the price of the guns, damn there cheap, hopefully you're right and it will get people into paintballl, i've seen it work with laser tag before, and i also suppose the adverts are aimed at kids, hmmm

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
nurf.. that's about as 'extreme sports' as a game of hide and seek

I like the way the M4 has a red dot sight on it.

If you can't spot your target at a nurfs maximum range (about 20ft) a trip to specsavers is long overdue

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Take the mick all you want boys, but I see alot of similarities in Nerf and paintball. They are a young "sport" thats fun to play and gets the kids involved, just like us. Thing is, they appear to have A LOT more money.

You have to start somewhere. Maybe in 10yrs time, all the Nerf heads will be saying "dude your Nerf gun sucks, it doesnt have an oled board" or "bring back PL Nerf guns like the old days" and people will talk about breakout modes and trigger bounce and they will have cool videos with dirty dubstep tunes all over them.

Reactions: Lump

outkastmike

CUMBRIA
Jan 26, 2004
Cumbria
facebook.com
Laughing aside,it actually looks like really good fun for kids to play,something paintball seems to lack at times.
It has a pick up and play appeal to it the whole family can play together without the fear of getting dirty or getting bruises etc.

But....Lazerquest (or similar type brand) has been around for many years and just about every large town and city has at least one lazerquest type centre but it hasn't brought paintball to it's knee's yet so i can't see Dart tag doing any major harm (in the short term at least) to paintball.

SabreWolf

Jan 25, 2005
Manchester
none
I watched an advert on kids tv not long ago (i have kids by the way :p) and they were advertising guns that use special water based balls, they were basically paintballs with a special aqua based fill !!

Does that sound familier to anyone?