Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Looking at a Halo Too, anything else i should consider

Bowerz

Dec 29, 2013
Southampton
I've just brought an Etek4 and was playing with it at the weekend (woodsball) but with a gravity hopper from my 98c. This of course just ended in annoyances so borrowed a Halo Too from another one of the guys. Used it and it worked flawlessly!

I'm now looking into getting one. I can get one new for £40 (I know a guy who knows a guy who worked with a guy!) but just wondering before I jump in should I consider anything else around this price range? This includes second hand prices.

Thanks guys!

tombut716

Team Proteus Founder & UKPSF Member #5993
May 13, 2013
Cheshire
halo too is a really good hopper. Have a look in the classifieds for 2nd hand loaders, for a bit more money you can pick up a prophecy or a rotor.

tombut716

Team Proteus Founder & UKPSF Member #5993
May 13, 2013
Cheshire
halo too is a really good hopper. Have a look in the classifieds for 2nd hand loaders, for a bit more money you can pick up a prophecy

siesmith87

UKPSF MEMBER #7251
Mar 12, 2014
leigh greater manchester
I tried looking in there but not put enough post out there yet so im not allowed and im impatient so I just bought one its an upgrade from the one I had so that will do me when I get the privileges on here il certainly start buying second hand stuff with me only just starting I wanted new

Bowerz

Dec 29, 2013
Southampton
The Halo i used at the weekend seemed to be more than enough for me. The only draw back in my eyes is the dissassembley but to be honest i can deal with that to have one at 1/3 of the price of a rotor or prophecy

Last edited: