Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Looking for a Market Hopper Gas

splatsplat

Feb 17, 2016
Hi i am looking to start and buy a bit of kit. Im new to this game but already have mask and colthing just need the part that shoots people along with hopper and Gas. I am going to be playing between the tress (Woods Ball)

Please let me know what you got for sale looking at £200+ to spend

Thanks

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Hi i am looking to start and buy a bit of kit. Im new to this game but already have mask and colthing just need the part that shoots people along with hopper and Gas. I am going to be playing between the tress (Woods Ball)

Please let me know what you got for sale looking at £200+ to spend

Thanks
At the moment people can't make offers to you and you can't make a 'wanted' post

This is due to limited classifieds access to new members, you will need to make 20 posts (not just 20 random posts as the moderators will restrict the access further such as reducing your post count), plus there is a form of delay (I don't know the timeframe or criteria)
You can get instant access by upgrading yourself to a platinum member - but personally I would recommend taking the time to get some advice and a better educated decision on what to buy

In the meantime, how much paintball experience do you have, where do you intend to play, and are you aware of the options you could have?

Standard punter play is the normal woodland games that everyone finds first - at a major chain such as delta force or an independent site
You may still want to play punter style because you're comfortable with that level, so you can play with friends at that level, or it may be the only option in your area (but we can work on that)
Next up would be walkons - run at some sites generally on a monthly basis with a regular crowd. This could be intimidating to move into but Paintballers are friendly and encourage new guys. This comes with the added bonus of checking out their gear and every Paintballers number 1 hobby - talking about their gear
Walkons are also cheaper - you pay more in entry but less in paint, most often you realy spend the same amount as a punter or walkon, but get more for your money
You can go to a walkon to get those benefits and still rent the gear for about £5 until you buy your own

Gun/marker - there is a vast choice of styles and budgets

Hopper - not much point getting a gravity hopper. Unless you get an a5/x7 with cyclone then your starter option should be something such as a halo, but could go for a secondhand rotor or spire

Air/co2 - this depends on where you play. If at a co2 site then that affects your gun choice, and you may as well use site cylinders
If it is an air site then go for a 3000psi aluminium cylinder to start off

Reactions: Kevin Winter