Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Looking For a New Gun

Husky1130

Apr 11, 2002
Kentucky
Visit site
Yes, I am looking into getting a new gun in the range of $150-$250 due to my current one breaking down. I want it to be a durable gun that doesn't rip too many balls as well as has overall durable parts. I used to use a Spyder Shutter that I got for free and now I wish to get something with the money I have saved up.

cowface

Team Rampage
Oct 9, 2001
northamptonshire
agrees with kamikaze's, but also have alook at spyders and the british made INFERNO, i dont ne usa sites that sell em but i am sure some do:)

Bunker Monkey

Apr 15, 2002
Lincolnshire UK
Visit site
I just bought a 2nd hand mag wiv a 1.9l govnair system 4 £250.
If u cna afford it i would highly recomend it and wiv a foamie bolt u hardly ever break a ball. They don't need much maintainence aswell

Spyder_Dude_46360

Apr 1, 2002
Michigan City
Visit site
Hey man your best bet is to go with a spyder Flash they are so dope it is a electric gun that is sweet. don`t get me wwrong tippmanns are awsome but if u buy a stock tippmann u absolutly have to get a flatline barrel or a betterbarrel??

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
If you get nearly any gun other than an Angel, Shocker, RT/Emag, Impulse, or super Cocker (SFL, Freeflow, etc.) , you want a new barrel immediately. You don't EVER want a flatline barrel. Forget the guns flameball mentioned entirely. If you have the $15-250 in cash, sell the Shutter and use that money put together to buy an Impulse.

limitdliability

aaaa...no!
Apr 16, 2002
WI
Visit site
if your looking for durablity the tippmann has it. but you would need a new barrel right away because tippmann cant manage to make even somewhat good stock barrels. i would suggest either a Custom Products 12-14" one piece barrel or a LAPCO Bigshot. but i also think onion had a good idea, if u can get the money together buy an impulse. they are great out of the box, run on co2(anti-siphoned of course), electro, low operating pressure(130-160psi), come with a great regulator(max-flo),alos has a pretty good stock barrel(SP Progressive), and there are alot of upgrades out there. they are also very durable and dont require too much upkeep. if ur interested check out the best impy store online(i know, the site lacks a bit, but believe me, it is the only good place to get impy stuff) www.e-paintballoutlet.com. good luck