Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

looking for a new hooper!

philfull

Newcastle Lockdown
Jul 24, 2008
toon
I have an empire prophecy that is in your price range let me know if your interested. you will be hard pushed to find a rotor for your budget.

Tomi, Who is the retard? the rotor isn't the only hopper in the world and calling alot the users of this forum names wont help you much.

Ollie274

Oct 18, 2009
wtf!!!

he doesnt need a rotor he's running an ion which doesnt need it, its not in his price range, and their are other hoppers out there that can do the job albeit not as good as the rotor but i have a halo and its works just fine with my mini anything faster would be overkill and not needed, so if someone suggests to not buy a rotor they aren't a retard!

3L1TE hax

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2009
Ollie, a dye rotor will mean he wont have to switch hoppers for every marker, if he upgrades his marker and ends up outshooting hit hopper he has spent £40 which he will only get £30 back when he could have just spent £50-60 in the first place and never had to change.

On top of this, both the rotor and the prophecy are some of the lowest profile loaders out there which hold a reasonable amount of paint, my prophecy goes all the way down the feedneck on my DM

TrikkyD

Jokers
Jan 7, 2010
Nottingham
I have a reloader b in red mint condition with both the 6 and 4 cell battery holder can do it for £35 delivered if interested will send you a pic.
Rich
And it can keep up with my Ego 05 for ROF so don't worry bout having to upgrade it for a long time to come.

ses_paintball

Jan 13, 2009
Basildon Essex
i use a Rotor but i never shoot over 15bps, and last time i checked not many tournaments or fields allow to you to shoot 30bps. millennium and NSPL are 10.5 so you could use and egg and still be fine.

Sleven

www.team-gbh.co.uk
i had a nightmare looking for a new hopper over the last couple of weeks and in the end i got a rotor.

it may feed a lot quicker than my geo or any maker really but when you hold/use a rotor you will realise why its worth £100. far better quality than anything else and so easy to clean up.