Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Looking for a player, Looking for a game ? then post here

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
Clan in need of front/mid player for tomorrow

Appologies for the late notice of this post!

Due to a last minute player drop out we find ourselves without a front player. So ideally we are after a D1 or xball front, or a mid player for the M5PL tomorrow.

Anyone playing xball in the afternoon fancy a run out in the morning. Nothing too serious, and not too expensive. Costs can be discussed if you are interested :)

I am leaving to drive down at 5. So will check back here then. If it is later than that please feel free to text or call me on 07096 254721.

Cheers

Parksy

Scraggy

Redemption
Apr 8, 2008
Leek Nr. Stoke
Players Need for Round 5

Hi People,

Xtinction needs a couple of players for round 5, and maybe on an even more permanent basis.
Feel free to get in touch with me with any questions etc.

We play and train at CPPS in the M5 championship.
Regards
Scraggy

extremelimo

Apr 12, 2004
South Wales
allstretchedout.co.uk
players

EVIL ADDICTION:first:
Looking for 2 players for the upcoming Federation Cup, snake and mid player would be perfect.
Part sponsored entry and paint by team, would like to do well at this so really need good experianced players that are aggresive.
Mr Bling

Timmo619

Feb 1, 2009
Malvern, Worcestershire
Update : Sorted!

If not on the day then will to a couple of early PA shout outs again lol
Hopefully we have a full team this time.

Thanks for your interest
Regards

Timmy
Team Xtinction

Tramples

No Limit token fat person
Jun 28, 2009
Swindon
No Limit players wanted for round 5

2 or 3 players wanted for round 5, Pm conference. Drop outs due to holidays and other commitments. Approx cost is usually around £70 to £80 paint and entry. We split the bill equally. Questions to here, Mudafunka or Thuglife.

edit: looks like we've filled the slots now but may still be able to fit a player in if your after a tourney