Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Looking for a player, Looking for a game ? then post here

rob-gti6

Team Spank
May 29, 2007
Manchester & Wigan
Myself and Foster from Spank are looking for a game at the 7man as only the two of us will be there the night before for the party and awards.... and on the day of the 7 man...

key117

Nov 21, 2010
hi im looking for a team to join or someone to play paintball with next season, im a mid to front player really aggersive i love bunkering people. I have 4 years experince in paintball but have not played for 18 months due to work comitments, i have a new job and want to play again. ive played 5 man, 7 man, xball divs 1 and 2 i also competed in div1 mellenium series for one season.Im 20 years old, i drive and live in the west midlands. I also need a new marker and air bottle. thank you in advance for any help you may offer

Avon

Sep 27, 2010
Nottingham
New Players looking for a Team

Any teams in the Nottinghamshire/Derbyshire/Lincolnshire area,who are looking for two new player's with own gear (Ego 09 & DM8) with own transport :?:

Oct 2, 2010
Bellshill
Looking for two players to play next Sunday in the first round of the CPPS, playing in the Conference Division, looking for players who have experience of playing tournament paintball. If your interested then send me a message :)

Avon

Sep 27, 2010
Nottingham
Hi mate, only been playing for about 2 years doing Scenario, Rec-ball, and a bit of SupAir at Jcs. But have never played in a Tournament, howevery hoping do play in the Uk Masters or the lowest CPPS division in the 2011 season.

phil alpha1

Dec 8, 2005
hereford
TEAMALPHA1.bebo.com
cpps on 13th march HELP NEEDED

hi all

i know this is a long shot but i am looking for 3, yes 3 players for this weekend we are in the championship division. any help would be appreciated no mater on still level.

you can text or call me on 07974731871

cheers
big phil

it8nthot

Dec 4, 2002
Just this side of sanity
URGENT - Due to a right ba--s up on the organisational front 'Team Spank' are looking for a player for this Sunday 13th at CPPS.

Some experience and skill would be an advantage as the rest of the team are always willing to learn:D

Can be contacted on here or mob 07817915514

Reactions: foster90

foster90

No Sacrifice, No Victory
Jun 3, 2008
Manchester
urgent - due to a right ba--s up on the organisational front 'team spank' are looking for a player for this sunday 13th at cpps.

Some experience and skill would be an advantage as the rest of the team are always willing to learn:d

can be contacted on here or mob 07817915514

somebody..pleeeeeaassseeee help us!! :d