Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Looking for a team for round 1

f1nut2

Team Kinetic
Feb 28, 2008
St Austell
Hello.
Any teams looking for a player for round 1 of the CPPS.

I have played for Team Kinetic for the last 4 years and played in Div 1 race to 4 last year. Couple of 3rd place finishes being our highlight last season. The team are taking a break this year for various reasons so find myself as something of a free agent wanting to play ball.

I have all my own kit (all Eclipse gear). I already have accommodation for round 1 at the nearby travel lodge and will be driving up on the Saturday from sunny Cornwall.

Ideally I would like to play race to 2 or 4, so div 1,2 or 3 but don't mind as long as I can play. Would also travel up early on the Saturday if it meant there was a chance to train that day too.

Cheers Craig P

f1nut2

Team Kinetic
Feb 28, 2008
St Austell
Cheers mate. I had a phone conversation this morning with James Riley and it looks like I'm gonna be coming on board for round 1. Planning to link up with you guys on the Saturday for training.

Marc0 thanks for the response but it looks like I'm sorted for now.

Cheers Craig P

Reactions: Stephen and Marc0

Stephen

RIP Topcats
Apr 27, 2008
Hertfordshire
Cheers mate. I had a phone conversation this morning with James Riley and it looks like I'm gonna be coming on board for round 1. Planning to link up with you guys on the Saturday for training.

Marc0 thanks for the response but it looks like I'm sorted for now.

Cheers Craig P
Good to hear, glad you've got yourself sorted! They're a great bunch of guys, i'm sure you'll have just as much fun off the field with them as well :)