Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Looking for a team in South London

HoppaPoppa

Dec 7, 2016
as the title says im looking to join a team in south london i played a few times at delta force with friends watched the us pros on and off and wanna get into it. have no equipment of my own atm and may take abit to acquire because well job hunting sucks.

Shepherd:03

London Legion
Apr 23, 2014
Bexleyheath
www.facebook.com
Hi Hoppa

I'm putting together a new team for next season and happy to take on completely new players too, we're based at Bricket Wood near Watford/St Albans but there's a few of us from SW and SE London.

Are you looking at playing woodsball or tournament/speedball?

Rob

HoppaPoppa

Dec 7, 2016
Hi Hoppa

I'm putting together a new team for next season and happy to take on completely new players too, we're based at Bricket Wood near Watford/St Albans but there's a few of us from SW and SE London.

Rob
speed ball wouldnt mind wood ball every once in a while but for now just speed

HoppaPoppa

Dec 7, 2016
Hi Hoppa

Rob
and tbh thats way to much of a journey for me id like to really stick to south london

HoppaPoppa

Dec 7, 2016
Campaign / Cobham has a speedball field , there was one by Brighton but think that's closed for the moment. other than that you're looking further out into Kent or west.
Hmmmmmm shepherd I tell you what your looking to form a new team right are you planning any meat ups up there soon if so when ill try the journey if it isn't too bad ill try.
Dude have you got FB make talking about this much easier

Last edited:

Shepherd:03

London Legion
Apr 23, 2014
Bexleyheath
www.facebook.com
PM'd you my facebook dude.

A couple of us are doing the Christmas walkon in Essex on Sunday, then meeting up for training again in January. There's a winter league tournament on 29 Jan so at the very least we'll be training Sunday 22 and Saturday 28 Jan, quite probably a session earlier in the month too for general training rather than focussed on the tourney.