Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Looking for a team (Northwest)

bryn11

Nov 29, 2006
Huyton
Hi

I used to play speedball regularly for around 5 or 6 seasons, stopped before going to uni, I have recently been thinking about getting back into it.

Any teams around in the Northwest area looking for players?

Let me know as eager to start back up again.

Thanks.

Bryn

Reactions: mikey1975

mikey1975

Morning Wood Walking Dead
Oct 2, 2009
Stockport
Hi

I used to play speedball regularly for around 5 or 6 seasons, stopped before going to uni, I have recently been thinking about getting back into it.

Any teams around in the Northwest area looking for players?

Let me know as eager to start back up again.

Thanks.

Bryn
Hiya Bud
What div would you be looking to play in?
Thanks
Mike

bryn11

Nov 29, 2006
Huyton
Hiya Bud
What div would you be looking to play in?
Thanks
Mike
Hello mate

I am not too fussed at the moment as I'm just looking to get back out playing regularly again, but in terms of experience I have played 1 millennium series div 3 & used to play the tournaments down at bricket Wood regularly. Recently moved up to Merseyside for work.

Where are you based? What div etc?

Reactions: mikey1975

mikey1975

Morning Wood Walking Dead
Oct 2, 2009
Stockport
Hello mate

I am not too fussed at the moment as I'm just looking to get back out playing regularly again, but in terms of experience I have played 1 millennium series div 3 & used to play the tournaments down at bricket Wood regularly. Recently moved up to Merseyside for work.

Where are you based? What div etc?
Hiya bud
Based in the Northwest Manchester warrington wales all over really. train and play at cpps ive got 5 teams from div3 div5 breakin/out
Thanks
Mike

Reactions: bryn11

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
@mikey1975 , if this guy played Bricket regularly he must be hard as nails. Pick him up.

Basically, at Bricket you're diving onto carpet laid on concrete. Or something that feels a lot like concrete.

I'm still traumatised from playing there.